- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp coffee powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp vamilla essence
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add oil, milk, vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- Pour into 2 microowave safe mugs. It might cover only 1/3 of the mug, but don't worry, its going to rise.
- Microwave the mugs on medium for 1 minute. It will rise.
- Leave it for 10 seconds and then microwave for 30 secondson medium.
- Make sure not to overcook. The center mght look a little undercooked, but that's fine.
- Invert the mug onto a plate, or simply dig into your mug with a spoon.