- 350g dark chocolate(chopped)
- 1 x 395g condensed milk
- 30g butter
- a pinch of salt
- 75g pistachios
- Put the chopped chocolate, condensed milk, butter and salt in a heavy-based pan on a low heat, and stir to melt.
- Put the nuts into a freezer bag and bash them with a rolling pin, until broken up into both big and little pieces.
- Add the nuts to the melted chocolate and condensed milk and stir well to mix.
- Pour and spatch this mixture into a foil tray 23cm square, smoothing the top.
- Let the fudge cool, and refrigerate until set. You can then cut it into small pieces approx. 3 x 2.25cm. Cutting 8 x 10 lines in the tin to give 64 pieces best achieves this.
- Once cut, it can be kept in the freezer - no need to thaw just eat straight away.
Serves: Makes 64 pieces of rich fudge