Soufanammai prepared this one. It is a simple evening snack that you can keep munching into and never get tired of.
- Split gram dal- 500 gm
- Rice(paccheri)- 2 cup
- Egg - 1
- Salt- to taste
- Maida- 1/4-1/2 cup (if needed)
- Blend rice, egg and salt with a little water in a blender until it forms a not-so-wattery batter.Add a little maida if it gets wattery.
- Pour a little batter into a bowl.Add some dal. The dal should be well coated by the batter.
- Fry in hot oil on high flame.
- Remove the dal when it becomes hard and gets a light golden colour. Remember not to add all the dal into the batter in one go, add only as much is needed to make in one batch.